Episode #156: What it really takes to Launch
Nov 18, 2021
Today I’ve invited a few of our A-Players, inspiring women who are in the midst of launching their group programs with the goal of scaling their businesses. Who have:
- Tara Grotto, a parent educator, who has built a digital course to help parents take away some of the overwhelm of helping their kids build essential life skills.
- Karen Choi, who’s launching a coaching program for moms to ditch the guilt and put yourself first for a change.
- Melanie Ziltener, who’s launching a digital program to help business owners with their content and copywriting.
We talk through the different ways my A-Players group coaching program has helped them with launching their respective programs, including:
- The different mental roadblocks that they had to overcome before they were able to build their programs.
- What they learned about their customers
- How to re-define their messaging so that it reaches their dream clients
- How my program contributes to the “bigger picture” of their business, and helping them build the lifestyle they want
Make sure you stay until the end, because my A-Players are going to share their top tips for business women who are launching a new program!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Learn more about the A-Players (Rapid Impact) Program and book your enrolment call: https://www.mamasandco.com/coaching
Find my guests on Instagram: