Episode #148: Purpose-Driven Possibilities
Sep 23, 2021
*scroll down these show notes for YOUR OWN exclusive podcast promo code!
Today I’m joined by Amy McLaren, mother of two, philanthropist and entrepreneur (founder of Village Impact and Lady Strength), and author.
Village Impact is a Canadian charity which is focused on building schools for children in Africa.
For those of you who are interested in starting a charity or a similar business, this podcast will be an interesting story, as Amy shares:
- Where she started
- How she started and grew her charitable venture
- How she narrowed down her “core” message
- What were some of the roadblocks she encountered along the way
- Her tips of how she balances her businesses with family as a mompreneur
- How it’s like living with another entrepreneur in the house
- Her parenting tips on financial education with her kids
- Why she wrote her book, and what it’s all about
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
MamaCon - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW: Mamacon
Coupon code: POD20 20% off for MamaCon
Village Impact Website: Village Impact
Lady Strength Website: Lady Strength
Amy’s book: Passion to Purpose Amy Mclaren
Amy’s Instagram: @amydowmclaren